Ladbrokes is offering its newest casino players an incredible match bonus of up to £1500 for their first three deposits. Each offer requires a minimum deposit of £20, and players must wager the deposit and bonus a minimum of 20x on selected games to withdraw their winnings. Players must note that deposits made through with Moneybookers, paysafecard, Neteller, Skrill or any other pre-payment cards are not eligible for these bonuses.
First Deposit: 100% Match Bonus up to £500
Second Deposit: 50% Match Bonus up to £500
Third Deposit: 125% Match Bonus up to £500
Live Casino (Welcome Offer): 100% Match Bonus up to £100
Ladbrokes Casino offers a handful of promotions to ensure that their customers have a positive gambling experience. Players are rewarded with cash prizes, instant bonuses and more.
- Live Casino Host Promotions
- Every day from 4pm-11:59pm, a Live Casino host will be offering exclusive promotions to players at one or more Coral Live Casino tables
- Promotions include: an extra £10 cash on winning side bets, an extra £20 cash for getting Blackjack and surprise rewards of £20 cash
- All cash prizes will be credited within 60 minutes of being won
- Jackpot King: Over £1Million!
- Play a wide selection of progressive slots from as little as 20p.
- Players can enjoy free spins, bonus rounds and multipliers worth up to 1000x
- Eligible slots games: Paws of Fury, Slots O Gold, Super Spinner Bar X, The Pig Wizard, Top Cat, Worms Reloaded, Star Spinner Jackpot and Genie Jackpots
- Collect Points for Cash
- For every £10 stakes on Ladbrokes Casino or Ladbrokes Slots will earn players 1 Comp Point
Priority Programme is Ladbrokes’ four-tier VIP Scheme. To qualify, customers must reach points and deposit targets each calendar month, the levels and their requirements are as follows: Bronze (Deposits £1,000 and Priority Points 1,500), Silver (Deposits £2,000 and Priority Points 2,500), Gold (Deposits £4,000 and Priority Points 12,500) and Platinum (Invitation Only). The benefits offered at the Priority Programme accumulates with each level, for example, priority customer service, exclusive promotions and faster withdrawals.
Software and Games
Ladbrokes is powered by the reliable Playtech software to ensure that its players experience a premium online casino with up-to-date features and graphics. Other software providers with Ladbrokes include Barcrest, 1x2Gaming, NetEnt and more.
The online casino holds over 300 games, all of which have been divided on the homepage into nine different categories such as, Slots, Movies & TV, Video Poker, Table & Games etc. The top games at Ladbrokes are not limited to, Live Roulette, Justice League, 100 Diamond Bet Roulette, Robocop and Age of the Gods.
The Live Casino is brought to players via Evolution Gaming. Its charming live dealers and instant chat feature (where players can interact with each other) creates a unique and competitive atmosphere that is not offered anywhere else.
The major depositing and withdrawal options available to Ladbrokes’ players include, debit and credit cards and online payment services. Each banking option has a different limit and processing time (along with a fee), therefore we advise players to read the terms and conditions beforehand to ensure that it meets their approval.
- Visa Electron
- Bank Transfer
Ladbrokes features a FAQ section which answers common questions about payments, player’s account, promotions etc. There are several ways in which players can get in touch with a member of the 24/7 customer support team.
- Live Chat
- E-mail: email@example.com (or fill contact form on site)
- Telephone: 0800 032 1133 (UK)
- Telephone: +44 350 200 43003 (Outside the UK)
- Social Media: Twitter: @LadbrokesCare